UE3 - General dm-vortexd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
so....i though i would post this here,

8a821aaf.jpg

this is an orignal map i made for ut goty....i started to remake it for ut2k as it was very popular at the lans i attended back then! so it is now...

dekin.jpg

and a lil inside peak...

desk.jpg

now ive been working on this for over a year...but due to working so much never have had the time to finsh it, was wondering if someone would want the files for dm-vortexd-2??? id really want to see it finshed but cant myself...also if someone wanted to remake it in ut3 well...thats would be great!! let me know...

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
well, i have thought about it but having the time to do it is the problem, i might give it a shot when i finsh building my new rig.....and my skills on the new unreal ed are not that great lol i got the special edition and watched through all episodes....still get stuck at times mind!

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
ok so ive just booted unreal ed and decided to give it a shot, but without textures and such just a genreal idea :) but its been a good year or so, whenever ut3 came out since i messed around with the editor!! so i ask one thing...

what would be the best way to start a space based map?? abit like hyperblast i guess :rolleyes: