we need more forum amins like this :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
OT:we need more admins like this :)

Does that ****ing bother you? Huh? Does it? Is it not enough they're in ****ing EVERYTHING else? They ****ing advertise my shoes, my clothes, my food...and then they have their OWN damn channels...where the **** is the white people channel? Where the **** is white history month?
Look I'm all ****ing for freedom and equality, but trying to make ****ing a puddle of piss equal to a three story mansion is impossible, and burning the ****ing mansion down to the puddle of pisses standards doesn't fix much either. There's a god damn problem in the US right now and it's you god damn political correct officers. **** you. Did you ever ONCE ****ing think that just maybe...MAAAAAAAYBE there has been a mother ****er smart enough to get on there? You know there is a little entrance quiz.

****ing.

- CMB

Btw Kenny, what the hell are you doing posting here? I thought you were going to **** one of you 99 girlfriends?
- CMB

Shut the **** up your mother ****ing ****er. Drink a ****ing pint of my ****ing piss and die.
- CMB

It's better it goes to pasty white nerds than lazy, jobless faggots!
- CMB

Why should he stroke it when he can get your ****ing 2 dollar whore of a mom to come over and suck it like a ice pop? Think about that next time you go to give more ****ing stupid advice you ugly sack licking, hand washing ****er. **** you!
- CMB

**** a first person view. WTF do you need that for?
- CMB

Yeah, this thread was real popular you stupid ****ing unemployed dumbass. Shut the **** up.
- CMB

Shut the **** up Kamala...and take your dumbass bull**** somewhere else.
- CMB

Shove that ****ing message board up your ass you two bit cock sucking, cum stain.
- CMB

Like anybody gives a ****.
- CMB

About as cool is you....WHICH ISN'T COOL AT ALL. DICKHEAD.
- CMB

KISS my ass. Idiot.
- CMB

Quote from CMB: "Eat **** Lok, no one cares.'
Lok: *bobs head* ...on my cock!

**** you pencil ****.

- CMB

The First step is to learn proper spelling and grammer, idiot.
- CMB

haha. wtf?
How can you 'cut off a *****' you ****ing non-typing immigrant? **** you. Not only is your game idiotic, it ****ing sucks your mother's thrid nipple.

- CMB

hehe hes the forum admin at ritualistic forums the makers of SiN this dude cracks me up i dont know why

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Dude I hate to sound like a bitch but you need to post stuff like that in OT. I think it's pretty funny BTW:)