Hand Grenades

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Well, what do you think they should be like? Off hand or a stand alone weapon. How long a fuse? How far can be be thrown? Damage?

I got a decient grenade arc, and bouncing off walls, doing heavy damage, etc, but I cant decide between off hand, or making it a weapon. Also, if its a weapon, do you hold the fire button to throw it farther?

What do you guys think?

Fallen Angel

Artist in Training
Dec 13, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
www.sash-clan.co.uk
Seperate weapon:- Further hold down, farther it goes. Fuse is 6 secs and pull the pin as soon as you press fire. That would be very useful for nade freaks like me. Too many mods out that dosen't pull the fuse before it throws. [well, you know what I mean since that would be pretty pointless]

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
mmmm... bacon.
I mean... errr.... I like cooking my grenades too... but the other fire mode should be pull pin on toss, so you have the option of cooking or not.... or maybe like the old serpentine grenades (if I remember them correctly) where one fire mode pulls the pin and the other tosses it.