Various issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

llama_herder

Nov 11, 2011
Hey everyone. Second or third time playing infiltration, first time on my new computer.

Generally, problems everywhere. I wholly accept the possibility that I've bungled something enormously, so here's two of the issues causing grief to my game:

• I installed 2.9 CE, and tried to load up some of the custom weapons. Things like the G36K, G3 and the SCAR work, but the M4 SOPMOD, M16A4 and OICW, though part of a load up, don't show when I spawn on the map.
  • When I pick up grenades, the aiming arm doesn't show. I don't recall if you had to press a button to get the aiming arm up, but IIRC, it was automatic.

Thanks to Sentry Studios for developing INF, and glad to see there's still an active community.

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
I'v had similiar problems but they only seemed to happen while i was playing offline.
Don't really know any fix, but reinstallation helped for me.