The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Time for something different. Or rather since Time does not exist where you're going:
Gravity for something different.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3AfNXdg2Tk[/m]

Last edited:
I guess science vids aren't as popular as funneh,

actually me and Elric (my 5yr old) really liked the black hole video. It led to an afternoon of me trying to explain black holes, and gravity,.. to a 5yr old.

then eventually we broke down into watching cartoon clips and a couple of funny videos of the mysterious "portable holes" from bugs bunny cartoons and the like. Much more fun than me stammering through an explanation on gravitational physics with a toddler. :D

Oh, and man, that goat is an asshole! He argues like Stone Cold Steve austin! "what? what?? WHAT!?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
MAKE EASY MONEY, JUST FILL IN YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO + SECURITY DIGITS + EXPIRATION DATE, ADDRESS, CITY, PHONE, NAME, AND WE WILL HAVE TEH MONIES ON YOUR WAY.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Stupid people, once again:

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGQQDFYlIAs&feature=player_embedded[/m]

You've GOT TO keep your ****ING DISTANCE from WILDLIFE, bunch of freakin' IDIOTS.

When I was in Canada with the group, ok we really wanted to see a bear. But we were smart, we've kept our distance all the time. Kept the rules in check.
Dumbest thing we witnessed: We passed a group of cars parked near somewhat dense foliage, along a large stream. Seemed a family had stepped out into the foliage, because they wanted to take close up pictures of a bear...
They were so close, it's a miracle the bear didn't spot and attack them. Iirc it was busy eating berries ...
:facepalm: idiocy of some people is baffling.

I made sure I was informed of the realtion between humans/wildlife before venturing out. Make some damn effort, seperate yourself from the animals their habitat. Rules are there for a damn good reason.

Last edited: