Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
someone has nicked the front seats from your Buick & left an old sofa in their place! ;)
That's funny! My wife and I had an old Buick just like that when we first got married. I drove the wheels off that thing and yeah it was a nice ride for the size car.
Mazda looks really clean and well cared for. That's worth a few bucks thrown at it to resto any issues you might find.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
don't care for the Caddy but the Miata is nice.
needs a little TLC but it's nice.

That's funny! My wife and I had an old Buick just like that when we first got married. I drove the wheels off that thing and yeah it was a nice ride for the size car.
Mazda looks really clean and well cared for. That's worth a few bucks thrown at it to resto any issues you might find.

It just needed to be cleaned when the photos were taken :D Everything in the car works, nothing is broken or misbehaving. It could use new paint on the hood and front bumper but that really doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
Adaptateur-universel-GB-3.jpg

got a job in the UK, so I've got to be prepared !

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
Who's wrong? You lot of course, weirdos! :p

Some other places where they're sensible enough to still drive on the correct side are:

Australia, the Channel Islands, Cyprus, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Malta, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Singapore, Thailand, Zimbabwe, etc.

I know there are more, just they're the only ones that come to mind.

It is a shame though, there's quite a few "Yank-tanks" that I'd love to be available over here, especially on the modded scene. The closest to getting a big, American-esque, gorgeous sounding V8 over here with RHD is a (Holden) Vauxhall VXR8 but the missus has threatened to chop my balls off, she already complains about the fuel costs of my 3.2 V6. :(

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Who's wrong? You lot of course, weirdos! :p

Some other places where they're sensible enough to still drive on the correct side are:

Australia, the Channel Islands, Cyprus, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Malta, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Singapore, Thailand, Zimbabwe, etc.

..which constitutes over a third of the world's population ;)

Some parts of US territory still drive on the left - others only changed when they were invaded (oh, I'm sorry "annexed") by the US. True story.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
..which constitutes over a third of the world's population ;)

Some parts of US territory still drive on the left - others only changed when they were invaded (oh, I'm sorry "annexed") by the US. True story.

Being exceptionally stubborn does not make you drive right, that's for sure. :D

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
does it evolve people...using your beautiful French penis sexually?
I'll let you know once I've recieved them.

So...you got a set of false teeth, so you look more British?
Thanks for the reminder ! I wouldn't want to look out of place. :)

I dunno if I should open a topic to gather tips&tricks for moving to the UK and finding logding. Things look bloody expensive !:eek: