Collision defects

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Defiant

Oct 13, 2005
On the same map as my previously posted. I had a slight problem with the collision box on the bunker turrents on the backside wall of this map. When entering the complex I went to my left and entered the building and proceeded with a fire fight. Jumping into this bunker I immediatly was caught between the turrent and the bunker sand bags themself and was stuck. The collision box is a little to small of a pinch between the front of the turrents and the sand bags causing you to pinch between them and get stuck. Suicide, death and grenade were the only ways out. I tested this several times and was able to jam myself between there and get stuck on a single jump on multiple occasions.