The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
LHABulldog6 said:
Well, Synastren, here's your Chapter Alpha pimp sig :)

http://zoids.host.sk/File_Storage/hosted/Synastren-CA.gif

Lemme know what you think, what I should add.
And FireSlash, much better, I like that one :D
:eek:
OMFG. That is truely awesome. There are very few things that I could even think of requesting. Maybe if you made the "S" in Synastren all caligraphic-like (gothic style), it'd be even more kickass. :eek: (although, more kickass would be tough). And it'd be sublime if you could fit the entire "S" in there without that letter looking too cramped.
But, DAMN.
Excellent work! :D

EmptySpace

Jul 23, 2001
Visit site
phatcat said:
Hey EmptySpace :3
esavatar.gif

hyuck hyuck :p

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Atropos, ideally a signature is supposed to be wider than it is tall, noticed the trend? :)

Someone else field this one, not up for it :B

Synastren, high praise indeed :)
Thank you much, I regard that as some of my best work yet. The S is so cramped because when I moved it over, it looked like it said "Synastrer". I would try those changes, but I flattened the image :hmm:.

Glad you like it.

Last edited: