What did you dream about last night?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I don't recall much of it, so its going to be random I think...

Capt. Toilet was in my dream for whatever reason lol. So it started out that Capt. Toilet was riding in a black honda accord with my mom and I was in a truck with my grandfather (who is now dead). We were in Alabama and went off road to get to the highway. The truck that I was in made it just fine over the dirt hill and on to the road. I'm not sure where the car went but we both ended up in a dark city. We tried to get to the resturant we wanted but we couldn't find a way to drive closer to it so we drove down a path and up 2 large stairways. We arrived at "the outback" I guess. Now it was dark, and rainy and very creepy. The neon lights were flickering and an old man was watching us from the balcony window. We went into this resturant which had a sauna in it, and toilet kept flirting with my mom. I remember this part because he was trying to get with my mom. So anyways, I see this small infant laying on the table. It's just laying there, noone around. I pick it up and it starts to growl like a dog or something. I start walking with it asking it questions and then it starts to transform.

The last thing I remember before I woke up was that I had written my name and the date on a possesed package of dish soap that was atempting to contact my dad.

No idea where I come up with this crap :/

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I don't recall much of it, so its going to be random I think...

Capt. Toilet was in my dream for whatever reason lol. So it started out that Capt. Toilet was riding in a black honda accord with my mom and I was in a truck with my grandfather (who is now dead). We were in Alabama and went off road to get to the highway. The truck that I was in made it just fine over the dirt hill and on to the road. I'm not sure where the car went but we both ended up in a dark city. We tried to get to the resturant we wanted but we couldn't find a way to drive closer to it so we drove down a path and up 2 large stairways. We arrived at "the outback" I guess. Now it was dark, and rainy and very creepy. The neon lights were flickering and an old man was watching us from the balcony window. We went into this resturant which had a sauna in it, and toilet kept flirting with my mom. I remember this part because he was trying to get with my mom. So anyways, I see this small infant laying on the table. It's just laying there, noone around. I pick it up and it starts to growl like a dog or something. I start walking with it asking it questions and then it starts to transform.

The last thing I remember before I woke up was that I had written my name and the date on a possesed package of dish soap that was atempting to contact my dad.

No idea where I come up with this crap :/

Pics of your mom please.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
long time I don't recall my dreams, but last night I dreamt of a BuF IRL meeting and lovebug looked like a young version of Bree (link if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
I constantly have dreams that involves me being on or close to a beach, and then something like an explosion happens in mid-sea or a tsunami comes ashore and i and everyone else start running away.

Another type of dream i have constantly, also, is the ones that involves some sort of unknown threat. For instance: I'm in a car with some people, driving down a street by the beach, then something appears on the sky far behind us and start destroying everything on the way, then we start running for our lives.

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
A few days ago I had a dream that I was uncontrollably pissing myself. Thankfully it was only a dream. A very strange dream...

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
last night I dreamt of a BuF IRL meeting and lovebug looked like a young version of Bree (link if you don't know what I'm talking about).

:lol::lol: sounds like a nightmare not a dream! I am very glad that you said a "young version" of Bree Vandercamp coz youd have been in the trouble! :D

It started out in Florida where I used to work. I was doing something and met up with my dad in the office, signed some paper work and he took me around the office. We passed a huge box that was for sending mail to peoples desks. It was just a large square with a bunch of vertical slots for the mail and vacuum tubes sticking out the top.

We step outside and he tells me we're going to a concert. Next thing I know I'm in an apartment or hotel room in a high-rise building where I meet Wayne Brady. I'm over excited to meet him and he tells me we can hang out at the comedy club downstairs. I say sure great! We leave the room and before I close the door, I remember I don't have a key to the door. I search my pockets and a beautiful woman with fire engine red hair pokes her head around the corner and looks at me. She checks me out from head to toe and says "don't worry, I got you". She had a key and would let me in after the show since I didn't look like a bum and was dressed decently enough. She was married to someone famous but I've forgotten now as I type this out.

I was all very happy about the situation, so I go back into the room and head for the bathroom, I start to brush my teeth and as I'm rinsing my mouth out I look in the mirror at myself. I'm dressed in a nice black outfit with a black and red spotted tie. As I look at myself in the mirror, my reflection starts to sway side to side. This caught me off guard of course and I freaked out a bit. I focused on the mirror but the reflection kept swaying left to right.

I started to panic. I pushed my back against the wall and started to get hysterical. No matter what I did, I watched my reflection stay in the mirror and sway side to side. I started to hyperventilate and ran out of the room. As I ran to the living room I peered between the corner wall and the bathroom mirror and would catch a glimpse of my still swaying reflection. Visible for a second as the reflection would sway to the right, then move out of sight with a slight grin.

Then I woke up to heavy breathing and my cat staring at me...