Two words: Not Guilty

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
Not Guilty.

I'm pleased the peace was kept up until the point I stopped watching TV. I'm hoping it stays that way.

I can't imagine losing a family member in a violent fashion. My heart hurts for Travon's parents.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah yeah it's a national tragedy.

how many young black murders have gone unnoticed in Chicago since the beginning of the year?
lemme know when Nancy Grace shows up with a camera crew outside one of their homes.

ugh.

sp_0805_07_v6.jpg

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
yeah yeah it's a national tragedy.

how many young black murders have gone unnoticed in Chicago since the beginning of the year?
lemme know when Nancy Grace shows up with a camera crew outside one of their homes.

ugh.

sp_0805_07_v6.jpg

While I completely agree with you (and I wouldn't just limit it to Chicago), I think it comes close to dick measuring, like what other countries were doing during the boston bombings.
Watch Jacks go off about this, even though I agree with him.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
:doh: Guy deserves jail big time. Anything else makes your justice system, again, look like a farce.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Murder, I didn't think that there was a compelling argument for that. I don't think Zimmerman was saying in his mind "Oh, I want to kill this specific black dude today."

Manslaughter, he should have been guilty of. How the hell can you justify pursuing an individual who you think is guilty of something (while the 911 dispatcher told you to stop advancing), the person gets spooked and defends themselves, and eventually killing the individual. Not to mention saying that "these assholes always get away." Zimmerman should have stayed in his car, and the entire situation could have been averted.

The prosecution shot themselves in the foot for not pursuing manslaughter from the beginning, instead of waiting to the last minute.

Now, onto the civil case! He'll probably be in debt for the rest of his life.

What is the point of having a system of justice if the outcome is ignored when it's not what you want?

You can't have it both ways.

Well, you can in a way. It's the same way as respecting the institution of the President, while disliking the person or the party who is occupying said position.

Overall, I still have respect for the justice system of the United States, and I think it, through its faults, is still the best in the world. This still doesn't mean that I can't criticize individual actions of the institution.

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle and following Martin was not a violation of any Florida law. The fact that Martin evaded Zimmerman and made it home, only to turn around to go back after Zimmerman puts the teen as the more likely aggressor. This changes the case dynamic, but the prosecution and media refused to accept or report this true narrative, as was corroborated and validated by the state's key witness.

From what I can ascertain, the jury could not find proof beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted in any other manner except for self defense. Proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt must be established, otherwise, you must award a not guilty verdict. This is how the system is engineered to work.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle and following Martin was not a violation of any Florida law. The fact that Martin evaded Zimmerman and made it home, only to turn around to go back after Zimmerman puts the teen as the more likely aggressor. This changes the case dynamic, but the prosecution and media refused to accept or report this true narrative, as was corroborated and validated by the state's key witness.

From what I can ascertain, the jury could not find proof beyond reasonable doubt that Zimmerman acted in any other manner except for self defense. Proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt must be established, otherwise, you must award a not guilty verdict. This is how the system is engineered to work.

This

What does everyone do? Have riots and damage property to show they disagree with the perceived injustice.

Last edited: