UT3 DM-Curse WIP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Here's a Curse remake in progress that I'm working on right now. As of now, basic layout is done, except claw-pillars in the shock rifle room + movers are not done yet. I know that this is third or fourth Curse remake but I didn't like them since their geometry bears only general resemblance of the original DM-Curse][. I did not convert geometry but attempted to recreate it with some small changes to fit UT3 physics and scaling.

Next step after finishing movers and last bits of geometry will be play-testing to check if there are any changes needed.

screenshot00266.jpg

screenshot00265.jpg

screenshot00264.jpg

screenshot00260.jpg

screenshot00257.jpg

screenshot00256.jpg

screenshot00254.jpg

screenshot00251c.jpg

screenshot00245.jpg

screenshot00243o.jpg

screenshot00241.jpg

Last edited:

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
Well I'll definitely give it a try when it comes out. Actually, the way it looks now, with the grey & white placeholder squares, looks kinda cool. Surreal.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Nah. Life happened.

EDIT: I decided to look it up on my hard drive, but I'm afraid whatever was done, has perished when my UT3 drive went down a couple of years ago.

Last edited: