Elder Scrolls: Skyrim [DARGONS EDITION]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I've also stopped playing Skyrim......

I just hate the combat......
The thing I really dig about Bethesda's open world games is not the combat. For me it's secondary to the ability to explore totally huge open worlds and marvel at the detail and complexity (and great visuals) of their universes. Someone has to imagine all this stuff and then make it work in a computer. I'm totally into virtual realities.

Skyrim has that in spades. Oblivion and yes; even Morrowind, did that for me too.

Also, I can always handle another radioactive wasteland.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
The thing I really dig about Bethesda's open world games is not the combat. For me it's secondary to the ability to explore totally huge open worlds and marvel at the detail and complexity (and great visuals) of their universes. Someone has to imagine all this stuff and then make it work in a computer. I'm totally into virtual realities.
oh I couldn't agree more.

unfortunately, half your playing time is still spent in combat (if you actually want to explore everything), so you still have to deal with it. and it just gets to a point where I don't even look forward to it. honestly I lament that I won't get to explore the DLC content. but the shit combat really kills my drive to continue playing.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
For people who play this game, next update adds a new difficulty level, removes level cap, option to reset Skills at 100 to 15 and resets perks allowing additional leveling and no more Oghma Infinium Glitch

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Any word or hint on GOTY/Complete edition so I can finally pick this thing up?

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
For people who play this game, next update adds a new difficulty level, removes level cap, option to reset Skills at 100 to 15 and resets perks allowing additional leveling and no more Oghma Infinium Glitch
I wish they would fix the Skald giant-slaying minor quest bug.

It's impossible to complete the quest and remove it from the journal and it keeps duplicating it's listing with every update.

The console script work-arounds for the PC don't seem to fix this issue. The script doesn't work for me oprobably because the quest keeps getting duplicated in the miscellaneous quest list.

Last edited:

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
Wonder when the fan patch will be out to fix the 2000+ bugs that could very well still be in the game?

So you want a patch for something that might be? If they could do that, then they wouldn't have to patch anything.

Last edited: