Left 4 Dead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I haven't gotten to play any of the new stuff yet because I was away. I played my first round of survival today, and thanks to Brizz'z mad skillz, I got gold. =D he was the only one left for quite a while.

GGs JD, Apathy and Brizz <3

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
With COD4 being fagged with HC, wanting to play an active online game, this will be the one again. I just noticed the updates were automatically in, I'll fire up the game tomorrow and see who's on from there.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
shame the stats don't tally with the achievements.
i already have the 16 bronze one but the new stats counts just 9.
Actually, that tally is number of maps you ONLY have that on. So, theoretically, when you have all gold, it will say 0 under Bronze and Silver and 16 under Gold.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You should try it, Kantham.

Well I did the other night. So basically, people just camp the best spot they can find with infinite incoming infected.

Keeper? D:
Would be at least more fun if they had to move from one to point to another in a short period of time for weapons, and health, and a different version where the players can play infected.

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well I did the other night. So basically, people just camp the best spot they can find with infinite incoming infected.

Keeper? D:
Would be at least more fun if they had to move from one to point to another in a short period of time for weapons, and health, and a different version where the players can play infected.

Hater.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
A Versus version of Survival would really be so much ownage. Just have the AI fill out the other Special Infected slots.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

Keeper? D:

You kind of do need to move from spot to spot, depending on the map. The ammo is rarely near the best defense point and all of the resources are scattered about the map.