Hat Trick! (08 elections)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Primaries...

• Obama

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McCane

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Obama and McCane cleaned up the Chesapeake primaries.

Wasn't surprised that Obama won DC.

My Mom said that when she was waiting in line in the voting booth, they asked people "democrat or republican," after which they went to specific areas, but anyway one lady was like "what I have to decide now I'm not sure yet!"

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I thought of that, but he has no chance of winning the nomination.

Edit: Its not that he isn't a good candidate, its just that he wont win.

Last edited:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Media bias! Paul not included for the 437th time!

You want to know why the Media doesn't include Ron Paul?

BECAUSE NOBODY FRICKING CARES!

So get over it already. I for one am glad the media doesn't cover him. I mean seriously what do you want them to do? Oh yeah and 100 people voted for Ron Paul. Whopdi do!

Last edited:

MoogleRancha

Grim and Frostbitten Moogle
Jan 21, 2008
Festering in your mother's womb
The internet does not count. You seem to be forgetting this. Everybody on the internet that has the "Ron Paul obsession" is just retarded and are kidding. :rolleyes:

And his actual supporters? Nonexistant. Ever see the amount of votes he gets?

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
**** ron paul, if you vote for ron paul your a dumbass. (thanks for splitting the vote douche bags!)

Have you even read any of his polices? It sounds like you have not even bother to read what he wants to do to America like getting rid of the IRS. I did/going to vote for him just so that I stop getting taxed twice I hate that ****.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
I come to question McCanes policy.

Stay in war...and lower taxes.

So how does that work? If we are going to stay, we have to fuel the war somehow, right?

Last edited:

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
I come to question McCanes policy.

So how does that work? If we are going to stay, we have to fuel the was somehow, right?

Yes and that is why I am not voting for him he wants to keep fighting this war but the US is broke as a Joke. We are borrowing money form china of all people to cover our bills.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
I voted for McCain in the primaries (and he was the winning Republican for my state. Yay).

I figure, the President can't do all that much. So the issues, while important, need to be taken with a grain of salt. So I find the best technique is to vote based on character and how they would (probably) handle a situation. Hilary can go to hell, and of the rest, I like McCain the most. The guy has character.

As for the actual election, I'll probably vote McCain again. But, in the likely event that it is McCain Vs Obama, I won't lose sleep either way. I am not the biggest fan of Obama, but if someone other than McCain has to win, I want it to be him. He seems competent, and he at least seems to have something closer to values and stances than Hilary does.

That being said, I can't help but laugh at how both Democrats (and Ron Paul) actually give a crap about the college vote. You want to know why Kerry didn't win (aside from him being a douche who was even scarier than Bush)? Most college kids don't vote, and the ones who do tend to make up their own minds.

As for Ron Paul, I know very little about him, other than one fact: All of his supporters are fanatical and seem incapable of acknowledging that he might not be the best thing since sliced bread.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
He wants to lower corporate taxes, not the working class taxes. We'll get taxed the same, maybe more, and the businesses will rake in more profits.

This is the kind of thing they're talking about when they say the middle class is disappearing. More money for the rich, less for the not-rich. McCain and Hillary both are corporatists and will support big business over the average American every time.

Also, McCain doesn't just want to stay in Iraq, he wants to go into Iran as well. He is a warmonger and he will bankrupt this country.

The internet does not count. You seem to be forgetting this. Everybody on the internet that has the "Ron Paul obsession" is just retarded and are kidding. :rolleyes:

And his actual supporters? Nonexistant. Ever see the amount of votes he gets?

You don't seem to know what you're talking about. All the news companies want is money. Money which is generated by viewers of their advertisements. If you're somehow saying that "the internet" is incapable of viewing commercials then you are the retarded one. Also, I like how you say Ron Paul has 0 supporters. That really explains why he's the leader in fund raising in his party. :rolleyes:

Getting well over 500000 votes, 3 second place finishes, breaking fund raising records and being still around after 10 candidates or so have already dropped out, ALL without the main stream media's help is hardly insignificant.

MoogleRancha

Grim and Frostbitten Moogle
Jan 21, 2008
Festering in your mother's womb
You don't seem to know what you're talking about. All the news companies want is money. Money which is generated by viewers of their advertisements. If you're somehow saying that "the internet" is incapable of viewing commercials then you are the retarded one. Also, I like how you say Ron Paul has 0 supporters. That really explains why he's the leader in fund raising in his party. :rolleyes:

Getting well over 500000 votes, 3 second place finishes, breaking fund raising records and being still around after 10 candidates or so have already dropped out, ALL without the main stream media's help is hardly insignificant.

Either way, he's not getting the nomination, so who gives a f*ck?

Especially the fact that Republican primaries are all-or-nothing, so second place means nothing.

Last edited: