Anyone heard of this mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I found that the mod overwrites the inis, waht a bunch of crap. :mad:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Warning though: Make backup of your inis...that is important to keep in mind, the mod doesn't ask you to overwrite it, neither it creates backups, the proper way would be for the installer to make backups or ask you or simply make a new files and the shortcut that is created on desktop, it has default path, not the one you installed it to...so be aware of that.
The proper way would be to run it with INI=thismod.ini, but it does not do it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Hmm, what kind of a mod is this?

It is third person adventure-platformer whatever, it is heavily unfinished. Also you should read readme and use these commands that are in it first to gain the proper speed etc and jump.
The environments look cool but i have seen many default textures or unskinned meshes there.

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
Come on Leo it's done by a bunch of undergrads for their final project :p

Disclaimer: this mod is not associated with the Crystal gametype included in cXp :D

Status
Not open for further replies.