Eden Eclipse Interview

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Unreal.PexGames has posted an interview with a few of the guys behind Eden Eclipse. Here's a snippet:

Q3: Tell us, what is the most interesting thing that gamers are looking forward to in your mod?

People seem to be excited about a lot of different things. I think many people are just happy to see a single player game environment in a mod community dominated by multiplayer modifications. Eden Eclipse is a breath of fresh air in that regard. Once players start to play EE, they’ll find we have beautiful art work, awesome levels, great music, an intriguing story, and of course, super fun gameplay!

You can read the whole interview here.

ivangraphics

master graphics :)
Jun 18, 2002
Israel
www.planetunreal.com
The mod quality [accept few parts and performance] is very proffecional.
But I must disagree on few things - the mod is not a "fresh wind" and not "only single player mod" in the ut2k4 mod comunity.

I find it very good in production quality only, but the gameplay, story [from what i know trough the demo] and the style is just very very typical, banal, like unreal2+unreal1+ em just classic which is not bad but not new or fresh at all, it brought more of that nostalgic feel rather then "wow"

sorry.

again, the production quality is truely the best.