LAM Client-Side

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
This has probably been talked to death already, but I just have to say this. Please make the LAM client side, anyone with half a brain can see what it is now is completely pointless.

The LAM now is jerky, unrealistic, circular, and when you shine it over someone's eyes it doesn't create a red light over their view.

The LAM needs to be client side, and has to have some changes done to it. For example : When it is shone in mirrors, it should reflect at an angle.. or when straight ahead reflect back.

It fog it should become a literal beam of red light, which is what would happen IRL. Also, when it is shone it water it should have a distorted effect.

Plus the LAM should be no greater than the size of a pin, and I don't know what they can do with lasers these days, but when I had a laserpointer it didn't work worth **** during the daylight. So if the LAM's are similar to laserpointers then they should be harder to see in bright daylight.

Plus, the LAM should be knocked out of alignment if the weapon is dropped... or it can break if certain variables occur to it. Something like that.