Breaking up with a good girlfriend

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
You answered my questions why can't you answer his?
well your questions were different.
you're usually asking us about what we would do in certain situations; you ask hypothetical questions about women (taken from your experiences) that could be applied to anyone.

Peavey, on the other hand, is asking us about a relationship he's apparently in right now. he wants us to decide if we would break up with someone who's supposedly a great catch just to get some different pussy.

that's not really fair to anyone.
that's his "burden" :p

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
In all seriousness, this is a tough call. You are only 23, so to settle down is a bit early, but to keep dating is fine. In my experience pretty much all vaginas feel the same. The hottest girls could be the worst fuck and a very average, but still fuckable girl could be the best thing you have banged. I can tell you now that if you are on a holy grail quest for the greatest vagina, you won't find it. They might be a great fuck, but be fucking crazy.

IMO, what you are really wanting is more adventure in your sex. You should see what you can get your current GF to do. Maybe she wants more freaky sex too. I think if you can get her to do more things you will be much more satisfied. I saw a video just a few weeks ago of a dude with his hand and his dick in a girls ass jerking off inside her ass. That's how love lasts. They took it to the next level. Now you need to see where you can take it.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I saw a video just a few weeks ago of a dude with his hand and his dick in a girls ass jerking off inside her ass. That's how love lasts.

I guess you would know since you live in Japan...

gVuok.jpg

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
In all seriousness, this is a tough call. You are only 23, so to settle down is a bit early, but to keep dating is fine. In my experience pretty much all vaginas feel the same. The hottest girls could be the worst fuck and a very average, but still fuckable girl could be the best thing you have banged. I can tell you now that if you are on a holy grail quest for the greatest vagina, you won't find it. They might be a great fuck, but be fucking crazy.

IMO, what you are really wanting is more adventure in your sex. You should see what you can get your current GF to do. Maybe she wants more freaky sex too. I think if you can get her to do more things you will be much more satisfied. I saw a video just a few weeks ago of a dude with his hand and his dick in a girls ass jerking off inside her ass. That's how love lasts. They took it to the next level. Now you need to see where you can take it.

tldr pinky in the ass

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001

My dude, I always appreciate the intense insight you provide.

I spilt my feelings to her about this dilemma and she cried... silently (like a good girlfriend SHOULD do :X). A couple days went by, and even though she jumped to some pretty crazy conclusions at first, she eventually told me she understood and that it's no reason to break up. It's kind of a Dont Ask/Dont Tell policy... This means I can still potentially slam dunk some other foreign, hard-bodied fox-tang. And it's cool so long as it isn't anybody she knows or hears about it.

So let's have a round of applause for 2012, because this year has KICKED some MAJOR ASS.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Bullshit, that never ends well. You better formulate a better plan quick, ese. You're currently experiencing the "This is horrible, but I love him so much I'll try" phase, followed shortly by the "I can't do this anymore" phase.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
The grass is always greener...

Seriously though, if you don't want to commit don't waste her time. The time she spends committing to you she could be bumping into a guy that actually wants to be with her.
End it now and regret it later, at least she might have a chance at being happy.

I spilt my feelings to her about this dilemma and she cried... silently (like a good girlfriend SHOULD do :X). A couple days went by, and even though she jumped to some pretty crazy conclusions at first, she eventually told me she understood and that it's no reason to break up. It's kind of a Dont Ask/Dont Tell policy... This means I can still potentially slam dunk some other foreign, hard-bodied fox-tang. And it's cool so long as it isn't anybody she knows or hears about it.

So let's have a round of applause for 2012, because this year has KICKED some MAJOR ASS.
My bet is you will never be able to be more than ten minutes late back from anything without getting the cold shoulder and inquisitive questions for the rest of your relationship. ;)

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Sh*t.... this is getting to heavy for me. These serious posts are killing me. I'm out.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
lolwut? Mormons can still have relationships.

Really? I know technically they can have multiple wives... but I mean, do you really think TWD can even get a girl's phone number?

Also, cryptophreak is officially my favorite 2011er :lol:

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
My dude, I always appreciate the intense insight you provide.

Now you don't have an excuse to break up with her though.

If your long term plan is to stay with her then why have sex with other people and if your long term plan is to have sex with other people then why stay with her?