*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
it's the *=)IAS(=* recruiting and spam thread, what do you think? :p
Up_to_something.gif

Smily

Freelancer deluxe
Jan 3, 2004
Meerbusch
www.sHcL-team.de
its a pitty that i have a clan, but if i will be clanless someday in xmp, i will surely join ias, cause they realy play good xmp and are nice ppl. dont understand why you guys have member problems... :hmm: :confused:

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
Smily said:
its a pitty that i have a clan, but if i will be clanless someday in xmp, i will surely join ias, cause they realy play good xmp and are nice ppl. dont understand why you guys have member problems... :hmm: :confused:

Tnx, Smily. Looking forward to see u in our clan list....:D

About new members, hmmmmm, i actualy don't know way we don't get any.. :confused:

Mabye we smell bad or something :D
And that we only recrute ppl that are as old that we are... :lol:
We can't have any kiddy's running around out there, getting hurt... :)

But, we are recruteing ..!! sow just meet us at our irc channel...:D

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Mopap said:
This can't still be going on. What do you guys do, eat your members?
nah, but maybe spiff is right about the stench ... erm, smell.

Mopap said:
(yeah, I could've said "recruits" instead of "members," so?)
noone would care. spam, erm, write what you want ;) .

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
I am also a member in the BO-team ut-assault clan (yeah, the original game:D) and it's short for Body Odour, might that be the reason? :morety:

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
could be ... but personally i would blame our weakest link in that case: *=)Arse(=*

:lol: