Borderlands 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I'm sorry, but if you have to make FOV adjustment and remappable keys the main selling points, you're doing something wrong
Oh wow, vsync too! And PushToTalk, and MouseSmoothing too!

Their list of "PC goodies/lovin" is shit that should be the standard, not the bonus

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Some of it is a joke, so I wouldn't take any complaints you have about it too seriously.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I know, still irks me tho

Considering the state in which a lot of/most/all high profile PC games are released today, I think it's smart of them to put this out there. Yeah, it sucks that these kinds of things can be used as selling points but whatcha gonna do? Now it's just a matter of how well they deliver; though I enjoyed Borderlands enough that I'll probably be pre-ordering.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Lucked out earlier.
When I had to reformat one of the things I'd forgotten to salvage was my Borderlands saves.
Reinstalled BL the other day and finally fired it up earlier. Turned out all my saves had been stored to Cloud and I got them back

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I'm sorry, but if you have to make FOV adjustment and remappable keys the main selling points, you're doing something wrong
Oh wow, vsync too! And PushToTalk, and MouseSmoothing too!

Their list of "PC goodies/lovin" is shit that should be the standard, not the bonus

I agree that it should be, but it isn't.

So much this.

Videogames used to have these options as standard a decade ago. Nowadays, you're lucky if they have even ONE of them through ini editing.
According to quite a few, one of the reasons for this is Consolization. Another is DLC and Money.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
New class announced at PAX: the Mechromancer
Post launch DLC. Pre-order, get it free. Don't pre-order, have to buy it later
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04/08/new-borderlands-2-info-at-pax-east.aspx

Fuck you Gearbox. How about I dont preorder your game and wait for your $10 dollar dlc to drop to a $1.50 like I did with the first game eh? Less money for you, better value for me.

Also $150 dollars for what is essentially a door stop and a bobblehead. Good grief.

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
There's also an additional bonus if you pre-order from Gamestop. Yes, just Gamestop at the moment. It sounds interesting too... some kind of creature arena that lets you carry earned exp into the main game.