Have you merged?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Have you ever Tried? Tell us about it..

I didn't try anything particularly imaginative for this thread so I guess I can say NO! Infact I need to piss right now but I'm a little to lazy to go.

So, tell your stories of trying..

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I would go so far as to say i purged the universe of all the evil it contains (well in Sins of a Solar empire anyway).

B4NE

Unregistered User
Mar 17, 2004
Atlanta, Georgia
www.optikal-illuzionz.com
hmmmm...took me a minute to realize this merged thread was infact actually all of the "Have you..." threads merged into one. Tricky, tricky BUF Mods.....tricky, tricky. you win this round, friends.

Last edited:

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I got the email notification and I thought, "I don't remember posting in a thread like that." :p

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
I'd like to just mention that reading through this thread while trying to piece together which post belonged in which former thread was not a complete mindf*ck in any shape or form.