[n00b] Visual Basic Integration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zz723

Jun 1, 2005
Hey BeyondUnreal,

I just downloaded the engine and am having tons of fun playing with everything. It would be AWESOME if I could integrate this into some Visual Basic projects, and I know that the engine includes the DLL components to use in projects. But I can't find any resources as to the specifications of how to use the DLL, and I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I can't find anything on this on the internet.

Of course I'm not asking for a full explination or anything; I'm an experienced programmer (Despite the fact that I want to use VB for this) and I hate n00bs; so I'd really appreciate it if someone could link me to some docs.

Thanks a lot everyone!

[~zz723~]