UTLive or Unreal Tournament 4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT99Live or Unreal Tournament 4

• Total voters

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
You must be a 16 year old girl with no real responsibility. People with responsibility and a life have other "Priorities" like Rent, Utilities, actually having a CAR. Next time you talk about Priorities think before you make a retard of yourself.

lol, I took a break from real life just in time to get this ^^^ ok, I'll bite. I'm prob older than 80% of the ppl on this forum, own my own successful business, have 2 other part time jobs I enjoy, 2 cars and yes, utilities (but no rent cause I own my own place) I have lotsa priorities in RL besides computers and UT which is why I havent been around much this past year (or even played at all in months, didja miss me? didnt think so) But making a retard of myself? I'll leave that to the professionals like you... (and Ren ;) )

Seriously, next time you decide to reply to a 2 YEAR OLD msg bragging how you can't afford a new computer upgrade, ya might wanna think about hitting that Reply button and have a French Fry instead...

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
lol, I took a break from real life just in time to get this ^^^ ok, I'll bite. I'm prob older than 80% of the ppl on this forum, own my own successful business, have 2 other part time jobs I enjoy, 2 cars and yes, utilities (but no rent cause I own my own place) I have lotsa priorities in RL besides computers and UT which is why I havent been around much this past year (or even played at all in months, didja miss me? didnt think so) But making a retard of myself? I'll leave that to the professionals like you... (and Ren ;) )

Seriously, next time you decide to reply to a 2 YEAR OLD msg bragging how you can't afford a new computer upgrade, ya might wanna think about hitting that Reply button and have a French Fry instead...

I missed ya UnrealGrrl you were always one of the more positive posters :)
Hope things are getting better for ya ;)

[EDIT] UT4 for me! (but geez dont ya wish you could just pick all the options..... lol)

Last edited:

FragTastic

Hitscanned
Nov 10, 2008
Still riding the "Zombie Horse"
well everyone thought ut3 was crud. Whilst i understood a lot of their grievances, I still managed to enjoy UT3. So UT4 regardless, I can adapt. If I couldnt id just keep on playing UT2K4 and UT3 and not be fussed about even seeing a UT4...

Ma3a*

Null-Technology
Dec 25, 2005
UT4

But hey maybe Facebook will save pc gaming, right Mark Rein?
Devourer.jpg

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
There wont be another UT until theres a new console generation and a new engine to play around with.

RickJames

Feb 19, 2011
The original UT is perfect, in my opinion, but I would love to see UT4, with the gameplay of UT99, none of the mistakes of UT3, and the atmospheric feel of UT99, but taking advantage of the latest in hardware advancements with the graphics.

Some said the gameplay of UT3 was similar to UT99's, but it was slower-paced, the character models were bigger, and the feel was wrong

Apr 11, 2006
The next UT game should be made by fans on UDK and be free to play / supported by a nontraditional revenue structure.
Naturally it couldn't use the name Unreal or anything like that, but yeah -- That's the only way I see it happening.

Nexuiz is a pretty fun game, even though I was never a fan of the hyper-specialized weaponry and the physics/movement of Quakelike games.
I'm not sure what's going on with it these days though. I looked it up yesterday actually, and apparently the Nexuiz name was bought out and some company is now developing a new game under the name "Nexuiz" using CryEngine. The "Classic" Nexuiz seems to now be called Xonotic, but looks pretty much otherwise identical (I didn't download it though).

Spiney

Jun 12, 2010
Nexuiz is a pretty fun game, even though I was never a fan of the hyper-specialized weaponry and the physics/movement of Quakelike games.
I'm not sure what's going on with it these days though. I looked it up yesterday actually, and apparently the Nexuiz name was bought out and some company is now developing a new game under the name "Nexuiz" using CryEngine. The "Classic" Nexuiz seems to now be called Xonotic, but looks pretty much otherwise identical (I didn't download it though).

Nexiuz went commercial with a PS3 title, there's an open source community fork called Xonotic.

http://www.xonotic.org/

Cadaver

Feb 9, 2011
UT4.

That's all. Bring the good old arenas back, the ripper and some good characters and it will kick some asses.