Why aren't you playing right now?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Why aren't you playing UT3 instead of reading this?

• Total voters

MrMan

Jan 19, 2008
This answer should have been in your poll

I am waiting for patch 2 to come out.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Don't worry dude, it'll happen. I'll probably reinstall UT/TF2 or whatever is appropriate to LAN with the rest of pdX too. :D

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
I don't play the game at the moment,because I'm busy with my school in the week and mainly I don't have the right system to play it.Of course,there is some time to play a little bit on my PC during the school week,but I play all other Unreal games until I get my new system.:)

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
I'm not playing because for one, TB:: isn't playing it in the ladders, and two it just doesn't give me the enjoyment UT99 and UT2k4 gave me. I don't know, maybe it would be more fun in a competitive aspect, but since I don't have that ability I have already uninstalled it and have gone back to playing other games.

Last edited:

Molgan

T-minus whenever
Feb 13, 2008
Sweden
www.apskaft.com
complainex6.jpg

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
I'm not playing because for one, TB:: isn't playing it in the ladders, and two it just doesn't give me the enjoyment UT99 and UT2k4 gave me. I don't know, maybe it would be more fun in a competitive aspect, but since I don't have that ability I have already uninstalled it and have gone back to playing other games.

Me thinks your sig needs an update :p

Apr 13, 2003
Somewhere, Unreal
Visit site
Add to list: Login on "gamespy?" is down??????? So I am taking up BU 4 addicts medicine... somebody help! Withdrawal symptoms. I thought at first my pc was having oc problems, but I had to enter my cd key a few times & let it sit for an hour!!! logging in ... Breath calmly the bots are my friends.
I wonder if it is a beta 2 patch test hmm.
or
Only an emergency could keep me away....

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=603003

(otherwise playing)

or
ut3>login>MP>JG>S>Deckx1000000*(#@!>back>back>back>exit>exit.game....

Last edited:

In73gr4L

Jan 22, 2008
I'm not playing right now because gamespy won't let me log in.:mad:

TF2 it is for now I guess.

Last edited:

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
My PC went emo and imploded yesterday evening.
Goodbye Q6600! Goodbye 8800GTS640!
(I won't say goodbye to my PSU that caused all this but won't cover it under the warranty, since such a lowly creation does not deserve to be spoken to directly)