ITS HERE! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
PLZ TO BE FIXING WE WAITED A F*CKING LONG TIME FOR THIS :(

But more seriously though, why would it not work despite the files being in the right place? The old one did, and that's what I don't get :con:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Before each and every release, you gotta uninstall the mod from youre copy of Unreal, then use the zip or the umod and make sure it works.

This is from my log file for the umod verson.

Warning: Failed to load 'SWXMeshes': Can't find file for package 'SWXMeshes'
Warning: Failed to load 'SWX': Can't find file for package 'SWXMeshes'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class SWX.SWX': Can't find file for package 'SWXMeshes'

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I bet he changed the meshes file, and then either forgot to include it in the archive, or it's dependant on something else on his system we don't have or something really minor like that.

I'm sure it's easiy fixed, but it's a pain to see "hmm, odd" at 1:45 AM and then no fix for the entire day. :p

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
Well I did something I knew that was a problem. Had to actualy do it though (GREENDAY on sunday YEAH!!!)

edit: hasty on the submit button.

Anyway, I'll look into that SWXMeshes thing. Shouldn't be there... hmm...

edit 2: Well looks like 4 months not doing this degenerated my brain. I forgot a file and its fixed now.

Last edited:

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Love the ice rifle. Miniguns a weapon Im rather good at killing with. You might want to remove the youre a god part of the super rocket launcher since its in a pack of powerfull weapons now. You need a redeemer replacement. Lots of the new effects are sweet.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
To be fair though, i think the minigun is a weapon any idiot should be good at killing with. It's fast as hell and hitscan. If you can't kill with that, just give up, FPS' are not for you.