has anyone ever played The Saboteur??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
World War 2-themed open-world sandbox that mixes gameplay from GTA and Assassin's Creed with standard 3rd person action.
you can go anywhere and do almost anything from stealing cars to scaling buildings (you can climb the Eiffel Tower by hand if you want).

the game was released in 2009 across all platforms, and somehow TOTALLY flew under my radar.
I never heard of this game before last week, and now I'm desperately trying to make up for lost time.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=buj7dR5AdKY[/m]

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I played it 2 years ago when a friend of mine convinced me to try it out. It's a little unpolished, and doesn't have that memorable a story. Its voice acting is also average at best. But it has an interesting setting, the characters are extremely likable and the black and white to represent the Nazi occupation is a very original mechanic.

And it has boobies.

Finally, this is Pandemic's swan song before it's closure. Thank you, EA.