Looking for Voluntary SG Servers Admin(s)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Hi All,

As many of you know, I run several Inf servers for NA. Unfortunately, I have not had the time to play Inf or properly manage the servers in quite a while. This is not fair to the community because a good server needs map rotation changes, Camo changes, updates, etc.

What I am looking for is someone or multiple people who are willing to sign up to admin the servers. The admins would have FTP access to the Inf Server directories so they could modify config files and such and Admin access to the server consoles.

Obviously the expectation would be that the admins would be well known and trusted because, if things do not work out with the Admins, I will likely take down the servers entirely. I don't want to do that. I still love this community and hope it sees a full revival sometime in the future. If it does, I plan for SG Servers to be around for it. :)

The expectation would be that the admin would own all aspects of the server. Including requesting additional servers if there is a need...for example, I have bandwidth and server power to run an EAS server if there is enough interest and if the admin has the desire to run it.

If you are interested, please send me an IM. Please let me know what admin experience you have with Infiltration or other game servers. Also, if anyone wants to put a good word in for someone who has applied, feel free to IM me.

I'd like to make decisions in the next couple weeks.

Thanks to everyone in the community that is continuing to play and my apologies for just letting the servers idle with no maintenance for all this time.

Thanks,

Shan

Dillinger

-=]N[=-
Sep 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
This is a great idea Shan. I'd like to help out but I don't know much about server administration so that wouldn't do much good. But hopefully you pick some guys who know what they're doing as far as map rotation and camo selection goes. :tup: