Tatoos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I know u said post pics of tats u have, but this is a rough draft of what I will have, I wish to redraw it a bit b4 I get it though. Going to go on my shoulder.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0683.jpg
    IMAG0683.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 133

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
No it's because I was actually struck by lightning once when I was a kid. It left a blue tint to my skin at the entry point for a couple weeks.

But I rather loathe the power rangers so I am definitely going to redesign it. Gah. :mad:

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Now that is a good inspiration for a tattoo :tup:

I lived and I find anything to do with electricity very fascinating.

What kind of mark did it leave on the exit point?
I rather nasty burn on my rear, but that is because I was sitting in an all aluminum canoe on a river. Lightning hit the river near the canoe arced out of the water and hit me in the shoulder... And yes haha my ass was in the path of least resistance. My family loves that joke.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

that explains a lot.

Right. But what's your excuse? hmmmm?

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
[GU]elmur_fud;2512895 said:
I lived and I find anything to do with electricity very fascinating.

I rather nasty burn on my rear, but that is because I was sitting in an all aluminum canoe on a river. Lightning hit the river near the canoe arced out of the water and hit me in the shoulder... And yes haha my ass was in the path of least resistance. My family loves that joke.?

I remember reading this a long while ago... so, superpowers??? Pics??

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I remember reading this a long while ago... so, superpowers??? Pics??

I am nothing if not repetative. Not too mention I often repeat myself.

Well electricity doesn't really hurt anymore... but then I have been shocked often in the past 24 years since then. I have probably just built up a tolerance for it. So,no. No superpowers that I have found. I don't think we even owned a camera.

I've never seen lightning that looks like that.

the "cracks" look more like lightning.
Nice drawing though :)

Stylized ... ty.

Though a crackle of lightning could look pretty cool as a background.

I got curious and did a google image search (it came quickly ... :D teehee double entandres) for butterfly tattoos and found a surprising amount of the results were for that general area of on a female. Which I find curious. If it was about being slutty you think they would put something back there a guy would like. Like a tat of a hot chick. Or maybe a sports car. Heck keep him entertained put a weres waldo puzzle if thats what it all about. Most guys aren't that impressed with butterflies.