Heavy Metal : F.A.K.K.2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StoneDogg1

Apr 12, 2000
Pittsburgh,Pa USA
nada
Evidently this is not going to be released to the theaters first. I just saw a commercial on STARZ last night saying that the movie is premiring there on July 14. FINALLY!

Post if you even care.

The first Heavy Metal was such a mixed bag. An entertaining mixed bag, but a mixed bag none the less. Some of the animation was really cool... like that story with the coked out Harrold Ramis alien and the horny little John Candy robot. Really beautifully drawn stuff, that. Some of the other animation was just crap. :)

I'm interested! My status demands it. I grew up on that movie. I just hope they don't put Sammy Hagar on the soundtrack again. Bleck. ;)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[MrSmallberries|PuF - It's not the size of the berries that counts, right guys? Guys? Hello?

StoneDogg1

Apr 12, 2000
Pittsburgh,Pa USA
nada
This is direct from the HEAVY Metal web site:

STARZ / COLUMBIA TRI-STAR TEAM-UP ON HEAVY METAL 2000! Englewood, Colorado--April 20th Robert Leighton, president of STARZ!-ENCORE! Entertainment, announced that STARZ! Pictures will present the premiere the Sci-Fi Animated Adventure Feature Film "Heavy Metal 2000" (formally "Heavy Metal Fakk2"), the eagerly-awaited follow-up to the 1981 Ivan Reitman produced classic, Heavy Metal 2000 will premiere in Dolby Digital on STARZ! Friday, July 14th at midnight ET/PT, with subsequent plays throughout the month!!! Far out! For more details, go to www.heavymetal2K.com, which will give you more information on STARZ! And what other cool things they've got going on over there. STARZ!-ENCORE! Is the largest provider of cable and satellite-delivered premium movie channels in the United States. STARZ!-ENCORE! Owns 13 domestic channels and currently counts nearly 60 million pay units. STARZ!-ENCORE! Offers up to 12 channels of the STARZ!-ENCORE! Super Pak, which comprises STARZ!, The New Encore, Action, Mystery, BET MOVIES-STARZ!, Westerns, STARZ!, Family, Love Stories, TrueStories, Theater, and WAM! For more information check out www.encoremedia.com---and you should all be aware that STARZ!-ENCORE! Is a wholly owned subsidiary of LIBERTY MEDIA GROUP.