grenades

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

boogerboi

Feb 19, 2000
Visit site
my sincere apologies blah blah if this topic has been posted b4...

just wanna add that everytime i get shot after pulling the pin outta the grenade, it doesnt go off...

somebody do something bout it cos it really brings down the realism...

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
I think this has been posted already.

But who knows, dead man's grip?

----

page

TosaInu

May 17, 2000
Hello,

Can the team add another feature to grenades? In Half-life: opposing force you can remove the safety pin and hold the grenade. When your timing is good, you can throw it away and it will explode just above the target. If your timing is bad... it w ill explode in your hands.

Just some xtra realism?
Or is this already possible in 2.78?

TosaInu

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
Whenever you pull the pin, it already lights the fuse. So, you can still hold it till you blow yourself up.

----

page

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
In the current incarnation of INF--and its been like this for a while--hitting primary fire just removes the pin from the hand grenade, not the spoon. Only until the spoon actually pops out does the 4 second fuse activate. Hitting altfire will remove the pin and pop the spoon, so you better be sure to wing that thing before the count of three or chances are your going to take some shrapnel!

One thing I might like to see is being able to pull the pin out by holding down altfire, holding the hand grenade for a bit, and then deciding to pop the spoon without actually throwing the nade by hitting altfire. I like to be able to run around with a hand grenade already preped, but If i start hearing footsteps, it would be nice if I could pop out the spoon and hurl that sucker at them with only 1 second of fuse left.

Just some extra thoughts...