file package "WINdrv" mac problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
E

Evil-Matt

hey there!
everytime i launch inf 2.85 it says "cant find file package for "WINdrv":"
what is wrong???? :eek:

Acrappa

Oh Come On
Mar 2, 2001
www.rampancy.net
Download the Revised Infiltration Launcher. The link is found in the Infiltration Manual. Once you've downloaded it, unstuff it. Inside the folder are two INI files. Drop them into the System folder in your UT folder. Replace the existing files. Then put the Infiltration launcher (I suggest you use the alternate one, which will require you to click the splash screen to load, but it's more stable) in your UT folder. Voila.

<p align="right">
sig2.gif
</p>&nbsp;&nbsp;

S

SPiT FiRE

aRGH!

i dled the R launcher and repleaced the files but it still says that ARGGHHH please help.

V

Vindaloo

Windrv problem solved

Put the ini & int files in to the System folder and not your INF_system folder. That worked for me!