The Youtube Video Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This Doom4 teaser was releeased a couple of days ago.
From what I've read it takes place on mars.. again. But this time they went for the fast gameplay, apparently, and not the slow doom3 style. We'll see.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sf79GOkKCuI[/m]

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
According to everyone at Quakecon, it's violent as hell with a lot of melee, the guns are flashy, and it's indeed no reload fastpaced goodness.

I'm excited even if it's still dark and 'scary' like Doom 3. And idtech6, I hope it turns out to look amazing.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
This Doom4 teaser was releeased a couple of days ago.
From what I've read it takes place on mars.. again. But this time they went for the fast gameplay, apparently, and not the slow doom3 style. We'll see.

the new wolfenstein is also back to the run and gun mechanics we like so much(thread pending). It's about damn time that the crappy COD mechanics vanish.

re vaskadars' video: brought to you by the right kind of drugs ;)

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com