UE3 - General Experience building for Mac?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DiscoPope

Feb 9, 2012
I have a project which I'm working on in Windows 7 x64. In windows, Unreal Frontend does allow me to create a mac build of the game but when I transfer it to a Mac it will crash shortly after the splash screen. I suspect this might be related to the Mac ini files which I have not modified much yet except for a couple tests to try to produce a mac build. I've read over the Mac documentation in UDN and the Unreal Frontend docs as well as searching the forums for related topic but haven't found anything helpful yet.

Do I need to run Unreal Frontend on Mac for it to produce a functional build?
Do I need to modify anything specifically in the Mac ini files to make a functional build?
Does anyone have any experience building for mac, they can share that may help with this issue?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.