Attachable/Switchable Spectatorcam?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mier

Feb 6, 2000
members.xoom.com
Hi all!

Two quick questions:

1) Does anyone know how to attach a spectatorcam to an attachmover and have it move with the attachmover?

2) Is it (how?) possible to switch from the view from one spectatorcam to another?

Thanks in advance

Claude Meyer aka Mier

Mier

Feb 6, 2000
members.xoom.com
Thanks for replying. Well, as I'm only making Assault maps I wanted a cool ending for my next map. Right now all the endings are from fixed cameras. What I'd like to do is have the camera move around during the ending or even completely switch from one perspective to another.

If I'm able to have a Spectatorcam move with an attachmover then all this should be possible. Unfortunately I've not been able to get it working yet....

Cya

Claude Meyer aka Mier

juuk

Skilled
Feb 4, 2000
The Netherlands
To let a camera follow a path use interpolation points.(check out the intro and ending sequence of UT.

J-nl

[This message has been edited by juuk (edited 07-07-2000).]