Flare Pack Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Being that the Official name for my weapons pack is the flare pack, I am opening a thread where discussions about it can be had, questions can be answered and what not.

So, first on the agenda is:
I am dissatisfied by alt fire for the scram cannon. Its not as much funas primary, and leaves much to be desired of it. Currently it basically a single, sober rocket that locks onto a foe that gets too close and homes in on them. Not too interesting compared to multiple drunk rockets that whoop the sh!t out of whoever catches the brunt of all of them.

Any ideas? Postal suggested a few missiles that bounce off of the walls a couple times, so there's more of a chance they hit some assh0le. And me having smoked too much pot, has no imagination left, though my logic skills still work, have no ideas for it.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Fire wall, what if the rocket few fowards and fell at the same time, when it hit the ground, it would become a wall of fire that would move fowards.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
i figured out how to do my idea. set their start rotation to hitnormal with some randomness so they go in all directions. so all you ahve to do is deliver the Scram Missile Pod into a room and hope they do ther business. i slowed down all of the drunk missiles, so they seek better.

I'm afraid of emitters. they have way too many varibles to set.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
Let me clarufy my frars. emitters are convoluted, xemitters are the ones with too many variables. Im gonna play around with them, of course, buti spent so much of the past month try to get a good handle on uscript (I wasn't coding throughtout my whole hiding in the shadows), that im sapped for a bit, and poker is kinda fun right now.