[WIP] KouRyuu? Eris?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
According to what the people have recommended me ( :lol: ) I will PM Hide. Hope he listen to me.
And yes, custom models can only be opened on Upaint if you have the texture files and a .psk/.psa file for the meshes and anims.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Awsome.. when I get back on monday... I'll have to start hounding Hide for his. ^_^

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Well, time to make the PM. I can't wait to see this on Skin City!

BIG NOTE: I can't send a PM to Hide, seems that he doesn't allow this option! Damn, how can I contact him? SaD, oh glorious lord of Skin City, any help frmo that side?

Last edited:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Thank you everybody. :)

Submitted.

the_rex, The Helios,

I think that I will attach ".psk" file to this thread.
From ".psk", you can also get "UVmap" by "UPaint" for Photoshop.
And, sorry, The Hellios. I'm a LightWave user, not Max. If you want the model data, I have ".lwo" file.

Nalid, Mr.Wigglez,

There is a method which makes ".psk" files which can be used by "UPaint" from custom models.
But, you will need limited several tools. LightWave or Maya(not PLE), plus MILKShape.
If still interested, I will tell you the method later.

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
awesome hide. cant wait til ur new model comes out, getting tired of Ee saying he gonna release his pred model, cuz i dont think he is.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
awesome, one question to the great and powerful sad

anyway we can get it before its released????

:)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
truely a great model, i love his chameleon also so bad@$$ with the camo turned on, looks so kool.

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Hide said:
Thank you everybody. :)
the_rex, The Helios,

I think that I will attach ".psk" file to this thread.
From ".psk", you can also get "UVmap" by "UPaint" for Photoshop.
And, sorry, The Hellios. I'm a LightWave user, not Max. If you want the model data, I have ".lwo" file.

No problems, Hide. If you can send me the .psk it ok! (I can convert it into a 3ds object). Can you send me a PM so I can reply it with a mail direction?:)

Last edited:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Nice screen shots! :)
I downloaded "Zombies of Nightmare", too. :D

the_rex, The Helios,

I attach Ageha's ".psk" files here.

This model used 3 UVmaps. "Face" and "Body" of the main part made from "LittleEris". "Booster" which was gathered from "KouRyuu".
Among this, "Body" and "Booster" were arranged perpendicularly and joined to 1 UVmap. So, "BodySkin"'s size became 1024x2048.
Therefore, if you take the UVmap by UPaint, it is shrinked perpendicularly. So, please double it perpendicularly when you use it for Photoshop.

UPaint is convenient to make a rough-sketch. However, UPaint displays a model like the all polygons were connected smoothly. Since it can not see where are sharp corners, I attach the screen shot in LightWave for reference.

At "FaceSkin", since the alpha channel is used for the hairstyle, it can not finish by UPaint.

I hope some good works will be made. :)

Attachments

• AgehaPSK.zip
    101.3 KB · Views: 19
  • UVmapOfBody.JPG
    UVmapOfBody.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 20
  • AgehaBody.JPG
    AgehaBody.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 29
  • SharpEdge.JPG
    SharpEdge.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 25
  • AgehaFaceAlpha.JPG
    AgehaFaceAlpha.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 19

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
awesome job on her hide specially like ur chameleon u did. cant wait for more great work from what, so what u plan on making next?

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Originally Posted by Mr.Wigglez
... so what u plan on making next?
This.

And, ChameleonMark2(refined version of ChameleonMark). And, another new chameleon is in progress. :)

Attachments

• KouRyuuJPS1.JPG
    KouRyuuJPS1.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 26
  • KouRyuuJPS2.JPG
    KouRyuuJPS2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 24
  • KouRyuuJPS3.JPG
    KouRyuuJPS3.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 28

The Helios

Apr 17, 2004
Thanks, Hide!!! Downloading now the psk and pics.
When it will be released (I mean the great model of the last pics), advice me and I will post a little slideshow of pics.