HEY GUYS! I NEED CASH! QUICK!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
@ this thread.
112.gif

you guys are in teh wrong thread i have tons of cash now

He called J.G. Wentworth...

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
So, it turns out that my alcohol expenditures exceed my income.

Now i know you all know me as a very budget-conscious person who worked his way up from a farming family, and had two jobs in high school, and three jobs in college (which i paid for myself).

Thing is, my wife refuses to acknowledge our budget, so i need help. She thinks having a PC is more important than eating. Makes no sense.

So please send all your discretionary income to my Paypal account. Now. It is quite obvious to me that, even though you have worked hard for your money and where you are in life, i deserve special treatment and, as so, do not have to talk to lending institutions. Or figure out a better budget.

i have pretty big man-tits and will show them to all contributors.

f32b7c25292a00e707391615244a13c9165229b367539bd820c99e0e693e3aeb.jpg
44426938.jpg
image.png

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
You mean Igoy. I looked back at the old thread intending to summarize the situation for posterity, but it seems I already did that years ago:

Once upon a time there was a girl who accepted money for going to school, then decided against it. She thus incurred a debt. Having weighed the options, she decided that the best way to rectify the situation was to ask everyone but herself to pay it. 'Since the people I presently owe seem intent on getting their money,' she reasoned, 'I should move my debt onto the shoulders of friends and strangers on the Web.'

While this evinced an overdeveloped sense of entitlement and a general lack of character, it was not the worst part. When others suggested ways she could clean up her own mess she responded by saying - and I am not making this up: "I have some self respect."

No, you do not. You have disrespected yourself more than us. Reserve begging for when you have exhausted literally every avenue by which you might fix your own problems. What's amusing is that you wouldn't dignify Mike with a response when he suggested you do essentially what you do here only on a different Web site and for money.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
CRYPTOPHREAK NOW EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE GRAF1K AND YOU WILL BE MURDERED BY THE CIA