Asia Carrera's buttkicking 1.4Ghz neon rig!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
/Me still wonder is she is such a geek if she tried some mods for UT.

Do you imagine the number of newbies here if she post the link of BuF in her news page on her site ?..

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
If she started to post here, you guys should be nice and treat her like you didn't know who she is in real life. Nothing would drive her away faster than if people hound her like she is the second coming of Christ.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Originally posted by BillyBadAss
If she started to post here, you guys should be nice and treat her like you didn't know who she is in real life. Nothing would drive her away faster than if people hound her like she is the second coming of Christ.

Never going to happen, you've seen how sad and pathetic a large proportion of this posting population gets when they realise that someone posting is a woman, let alone if she posts her pic and happens to register high on the hard-on-metre. Hell TWD would probably request a picture of her standing one one foot holding up a piece of paper up a piece of paper saying "BuF rulez!" or some bollox like that (though I think another "3s is a seksi bi0tch" would be rather amusing).
You have to remember BBA that quite a lot of this board (yourself, myself and a few others excluded) don't get nookie regulary - if at all :D

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Originally posted by PsychoMoggieBagpuss|BuF
...Hell TWD would probably request a picture of her standing one one foot holding up a piece of paper saying "BuF rulez!" or some bollox like that...

:lol:

I think I saw that film :D

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
From Asia's site:
I think the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for would be (well, besides more free time!) a "Smithers-like" personal assistant to help me get through my busybusybusy days.....
Any volunteers lads? :D

Originally posted by DarkBls
Do you imagine the number of newbies here if she post the link of BuF in her news page on her site ?..

Roger that! Look @ the amount of hits to her site! :eek:

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Originally posted by Prophetus

So, that explains why you stay in IRC and never play with us "boys";).

Sorry, Proph, but we all know the "boys" you're refering to spend more time deciding what skirt they should wear and playing with barbie than any dm'ing.
Was your application to the navy dance troupe succesful? :D

Da RicK

Stubid newpie
Apr 26, 2001
Next to Santa
Originally posted by BillyBadAss

Just see what replies we get when "a" girl posts here
imagine what an effect she would have....

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
dum..dee....dum..

asia_print.jpg

WiLD2

W4NG
Asia Carrera has enjoyed success in the adult entertainment industry, starring in a number of films and other projects. She has also made her way onto the gaming scene by being one of the few celebreties to make a big deal about gaming. Specifically, Asia enjoys a good game of Unreal Tournament, and has since the winter of last year. And from what we hear, she's not bad at all (no doubt because she visits PlanetUnreal regularly).
Sorry, I read the first page, then decided I better hurry my ass up and get to work, so I quickly did a search on ShackNews and came up with this article from 3DActionPlanet.

I don't know if it's been settled that she really is into UT, but hopefully this will help. Oh yeah, FYI, Emilio Estevez (sp?) is heavy into Quake1-3 and Half-Life.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Originally posted by PsychoMoggieBagpuss|BuF

Sorry, Proph, but we all know the "boys" you're refering to spend more time deciding what skirt they should wear and playing with barbie than any dm'ing.
Was your application to the navy dance troupe succesful? :D

Nope, the British Navy rejected me. They said I was too manly.:)

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
lol you guys are the best... ya talk about b00bies all day but as soon as you get a verified sexy fragalicious grrl that plays ut you just talk about her crooked floppy drive or doubt she plays ut at all... :rolleyes: :)

grrls, we really cant win yaknow... when i play ut and post on a few forums, ppl just ask how come i never chat with them... if im online, im playing ut thats why! and on the rare occasions i do chat, ppl all of a sudden wanna cyber it up or question who you are... (and you guys pretending to be grrls dont help this either and we know who ya are :sigh: ) and then ya wonder why women use asexual aliases to post and play and continue to wonder where all the grrls are at! ;)

at least being successful in her career, asia carrera can come 'out' as a player... not all women can do that, youd be surpised how many dancers are game players (and yea, fps game players)...

major grrlie props asia! :) :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.