The Starship Eternaty : The Next Mission

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starlog: 4.135913

Starlog: 4.135913

I have been away blasting pokemon, so /me looks around to find how whats been happening. Doh, I missed the funeral :( Oh well, I'll check out the tape of it when I get a minute. Oh, new weapon!

The xyz-mini14 Reimplotion device: Point this at your target and hit the firing stud on the handle of the weapon and your target folds in on itself, then explodes!

Out.

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Personal log. Stardate: ????

The last thing I remember was being blown out of a hole in the side of the cargo ship I was assigned to, the Fusion. It appears that I am the only survivor, and the only one to know that somebody set up us the bomb. When I girst regained consciousness I was told I was safe in a ship docked in Mars orbit. I was looking forward to a few weeks R&R on Phobos moon base, chasing Cathode around. Next time I came round, we were in interstellar space on the way to some planet called m0tard VI. I'd heard of the place before, all diplomatic missions there have ended in the heads being shot off all who set foot there. The people of this silly planet live in buildings made of wood, as all the stone is used to build towers. When the stone ran out in some areas, towers were built from steel girders. I heard these things from a half-mad mercenay one day, who claimed to be a survivor of one of these missions. He said this world was under the evil power of a 'Llama' whatever that is. I hope it's nothing like a Pokemon. Can't stand those things. At least there won't be any around here. Anyway, I need some rest now. Hope there's a job I can do when I get out of Sickbay.
Close log.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Captain's log Stardate 1125.556145444564894464651

Before we left the ship, I was informed that Cap....eh..Admiral Cascade is on rendevous course in a shuttle. It will be good to have him around us again. And I will still be in command of the ship.
The survivor from the Fusion we took aboard on Utopia Planitia on Mars awoke in sickbay and turned out to be called Kilham. Currently he is treated by the EMH, as Doctor Merlin can't be seen anywhere. As soon he is recovred I'll talk with him, about his qualifaication. We still need a Science Officer, a counselor, or a cook.

Anyways the away team, consisting of me, RizMan and DeeperShade, landed near one of the tower construction. By using the Lamda flyer we avoided spawnsniping. Then we walked away from the landing site to explore the surrounding area. As we returned after a few hours for lunch, we were greeted by natives camping at our shuttle. Their weapon spam forced us to retreat.
Now we sit here in the wood without food, stranded on a planet of llamas. We can't use the transporters or will be discovered at once. I'm open for suggestions how to save our miserable lifes...

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Chief Engineer Lt.Commander RizMan's Log, stardate 234597.28

8-4-7-2, DeeperShade and me are heading towards MotardVI's Surface using the brand new Lambda flyer. Man, this baby rocks my nutz. Anyway, as we approached the surface, Huge towers (and I really mean HUGE) appeared at the horizon. There were hundreds of them. It seems like they are placed in a specific manner, i.e. there are always two towers facing each others. This must be what, according to rumours, is known as Facing Worlds. Also, the ships sensors registered high activity of old, primitive weapons, formerly known as Sniper Rifle being shot with. It seems like we are heading towards some intense fights which are going on down there.
Also, the sensors are showing a high rate of Headshots and an average age of 0.005 microsceonds/person. Looks like people get headshotted even before they are born or as it is called in the Motard System: Respawned.
Another Strange thing is that some of the persons shooting at each other don't even seem to need to aim. They just fire blindly, but strangely they hit everytime.
Anyway: We are going to find a spot to land and then investigate this situation. We can't let this llamaness continue.

Another thing is that we got a call from the Eternaty telling us that Admiral Cascade is heading towards us. Now that's some good news. However, he let us know that someone build a similar ship to ours, the USS Mentality. Strange name for a ship isn't it?

Anyway, I'm now going to try to land this baby in a region which isn't to much populated from these Llamas.

End Log

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
OK, now I'm beginning to see the truth. I'm sitting in a dark room full of strange implements and these vile creatures. I never knew pokemon smelled so bad up close. I hope I'm not this bad. I'm sneaking out the back entrance and hopefully get as far away from those 'mon as possible. Perhaps I'll become dead again if I get enough distance between us. I've just noticed some fancy looking shuttle heading down to the planet m0tard. Looks like it might have the captain on it. That's given me an idea! I'm going to borrow a shuttle and get the hell away from Eternaty! What's that?

Oh 5h1T, a security team!

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
First Officer's Log, Stardate : 235375

I've recieved news that one of the Pokemon may infact be Vortex! It seems that pokemon can actually turn spirits into more pokemon. I witnessed this when a pokemon turned my glass of wine into another pokemon! and Vortex is a spirit! (or at least was!)
We must check all the pokemon, to ensure that none of them is Vortex!

Merlin|BuF

Magically Delicious
Nov 3, 2000
Edmonton Alberta CANADA!
Visit site
Doc's Log

f*ck that was a long nap
anyway when I woke I found out that the old doc has left and I'm the new doc when I reported to sickbay I found Killham resting comfortably. After check him over I found he still had his high voice from all the helium but I released him anyway he'll be fine.

I also found some cat laying on one of the sickbay beds but told it to go find some pokemon to hunt and kicked it out the door.

as for my next door neighbor 8472 (our new beloved captin) his room always seems to smell like sh*t maybe I should talk to him about his bathroom habits

Merlin out

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
Admiral CaSCaDe's log startdate: one day after the last

i am now almost at the rendevous point with the eteranty.
in my last communication attemed i heared a bout another terrible poken infestation onboard the eteranty.
i emidiatly put the shuttle on automated pilt and began replicating pizza...... MWUHAHAHA!!!! (subtitled evil laughter) i will get those damn bastereds!!!!!! they wont get as far as the came last time!!!! THEY WILL SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!

urhm....... excuse me for that last outburst, but i dont have very good memories about the little rats.

i have contacted the eternaty that i am ready to dock my shuttle and give them all a big hug! :)

when i made contact i was informed that 8-4-7-2, rizman and deepershade have gone to the surface to try and nagotiate with the m0tard.
but they have not yet been succesfull, in fact they are cut of from ne means to get back to the ship.
i have decided it is time to get out some of the old trick i used in my days on the eternaty and hopefully get those man outof there.

i am now stearing toward planet m0tard and are getting ready to land

-.. Admiral CaSCaDe out.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
OK, strange. After a brisk run down the corrider I finally got cornered by that security team. Thankfully, they didn't fry me with their guns. I'm thinking that they may recieved some special orders from the captain. I'm not sure what part of the ship I've been taken too but I'm sitting in this glass cage. They've done the same to a lot of other 'mon and there's a lot of science and security personnel hanging around and their wheeling in some rather strange looking instruments. It seem likely that their going to be testing out some new anti-pokemon weapon. Well, here's hoping it doesn't work.

Merlin|BuF

Magically Delicious
Nov 3, 2000
Edmonton Alberta CANADA!
Visit site
doc's log

I meet the famous cascade today and was impressed he docked huged d-stroya and got back on his shuttle to help the capt and the others off the planet surface and left us a pile of replicated pizza taller than me, well if I ever have to put someone out of their misery I'll have a poison that will kill instantly plus I've got a pile higher than myself of it. I haven't been very busy but I have had a chance to peek in on all the pokemon they've managed to capture in they're never ending search for vortex in among a large group of the ugly little things.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Captain's log Stardate 45896.455

We lived in the forest for 3 days now! Everyone is so hungry that he could eat a pokemon. Just when we tought we will die, an old friend rescued us: Admiral Cascade!
He brought a big supply of pizza. Altough they were replicated and thought against the pokemon, I ate ten of them. Yummy, yummy.
The admiral came with his own shuttle (ah, I can't wait for my next promotion). He landed in a nearby valley. We are now in the shuttle doing some repairs, as it wa slightly damaged.

I will talk with Cascade about how to further deal with the m0tards. Any research on their behaviour is risky and it is nearly impossible to talk with reason to them. Maybe it would be best to forget this planet...

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Personal log. Stardate 3458603.43

I thought I'd never get out of that place.....I was starting to go mad. Could've sworn a Bulbasaur ran past the doorway earlier on, but that's just silly. There won't be any pokemon out here to awaken my pokecidal tendencies. I'd better report for duty and.......hmmmm I smell pizza.....

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Tactical Officers Log
Stardate 34578902487

I've just woken up.. I'm onboard the walkabout. Last thing I remember is having a standing battle with the 'mon. They must have *cough* put me on the walkabout and set it adrift to stop me from *cough* warning the others..

Wait.... I see something up ahead... i-i-i-it looks like.... it cant be... Noooo... anything but that......

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*fzzt*

DeeperShade

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
Admiral CaSCaDe's log satardate: you dont even WANT to know

i have set down my shuttle and found the missing crew members, they where very hungry, good thing i left some replicated pizza on bourd my shuttle.

we are now maken minnor repair so we can set of back to the eternaty.

i have discussed with Tactial...... urhm.. First.... urhm Captain 8-4-7-2. (damn thats hard to remeber) he sais there is no way of reasoning with the m0tards. i always want to search for a diplomatic solution above agresive force, so i tried to talk to the motards my self. as i walk towards them, 1 of them trows a small disc shaped thing @ me and all of a sudden i feel myself slipping outof fase. as i see the whole world shifting i suddenly found myself being back on earth. but it looks so primitive! i started to ask around a bit and found out i am realy on earth........... only in the year 1999............... i have no idea how i am going to get my self outof this one!!!!!!

-.. Admiral CaSCaDe out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Captain's log stardate 12561.556

Admiral Cascade convinced me that it is important to talk with the m0tards. He even volunteered to negogiate. So he walked of for the nearest group of m0tards. We kept an eye on him. But as he came closer to them we saw a starnge teleporter effect and a noise. After this he disappeared!
Later we went to the side an made some scans. They showed a temporal signature. RizMan is thinking that he traveled at least 350 years and is now in the late 20th or early 21st century. If this is true I hope for the best, as it is a primitive time.
To begin our efforts in rescuing the admiral we used the now repaired shuttle to return to the Eternaty. I ordered Chief Engineer RizMan to come up with proposals for time travel initation within 2 hours.

We will leave a warning beacon in the orbit of m0tard VI. The system will be declared a forbidden zone. No federation vesell is allowed to enter the whole m0tard system till the end of days. If a ship doesnt comply the crew has to fear the worst consequences. I hope this will keep this llamas isolated.

Supplemental
Upon our return we saw a runabout ouside the ship. It seems that Lt. Kilham was hiding in there from the pokemons. We beamed him back on board. As he was ok, I assigned him to assist RizMan in the time travel thingy. After all he is our new science officer.

-out-

[Edited by 8-4-7-2 on January 13th, 2001 at 11:52 AM]

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Science officer's log: Stardate 3244.23*1.2e22

I am happy to accept the position of Science officer,
and am ready to help with these strange timewarp effects....
but first I must investigate the cheap plastic ripoff reported to us by Admiral
Cascade on his way here.

Investigation by subspace projection complete. It's plastic, it's cheap, but it's not identical anymore.
Seems half of deck 17 has collapsed, leaving their ship with a double-height deck 16, with lots of nalicow waste under it...
They are also at war with the Phorg, which sounds like another rip-off, and are equipped with phasers, which sounds like a lawsuit....

WiLD2

W4NG
Starlog: 237398.696

The replicated pizza was great, but I had this feeling that eyes were watching me the entire time I ate. This place is strange, my head feels wierd. I'm feeling this compelling urge to kick a pokemon clear into the empty void that is space.

[Edited by WiLD2 on January 13th, 2001 at 07:57 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.