Getting Banned.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaligraphic

Charles leChaud is my hero
Oct 22, 2002
Everywhere.
www.google.com
Ah, good old Uber. Reminds me of the first time I met him on IRC. (He tried to flood me and ETG kicked him)

Still, I was kind of hoping he'd mellow out a bit...

And, just out of curiosity, for how long is he banned?

Last edited:

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Foetal Youth said:
04.gif

party.gif

\\o/ :cheers:
party.gif
ura.gif

:lol: :tup:

There's bound to be a moral in here somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it. Either way, its great to see you go Pat. Good riddance and happy trails.

Kaligraphic, he asked for it, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't a permaban.

+Lasties

Last edited:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
tool said:
Well im actually pretty surprised that Pat would want to get banned, sure he has been ass, but no more so then some of you guys making comments about him. But whatever, he's been a pretty cool guy to me in the last few months so I got nothing against him. He got what he deserved but however. Ooh well time to move on.

me either, i think we had a spat a while back, i dont even remember what it was about

but it confuses me why he would want to get banned anyways

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I find it funny that he says others have personal grudges when he continues to piss and moan about my not only removing him from Modsquad (you now see why) but the fact that I am still there. :D

edit: I've never understood why people have to be f*cking retards and burn bridges with their juvenile "BAN ME I'M NOT LEAVING ON MY OWN" attitude. Simply stop coming, it's not thathard. Jesus Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.