Does anyone play Unreal or Unreal Gold Infiltration ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
4 servers is online
3 of them is tdm and 1 coop server
I think it would be good to have one EAS or AS server
I personally look at least 2x every day if some server have at least 8 players to play TDM or EAS. I dont playCoop missions. It s boring for me.Coop have some players.
I have to say that I am surprised thet this Forum have well attended but does not have players to play TDM or Eas. From the statistics on my ftp infiltration 2.9 CE 2011 was only 23 x downloads :(

In one of the computers I have everything ready to open the EAS server is lit but I have 2 computer in which the master server and Ventrilo server I use another so that I find it funny that a third lit a blank.

Look this 3.1 2012 10:44 on my time in slovenia lol
ftp://infiltration.dyndns.org/Picture/infiltration forum today.JPG

This is the link for those who are interested how many servers and players are online. Infiltration server radar small and good :)
ftp://infiltration.dyndns.org/ISR.exe

Last edited:

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
What he said^
I'd allso play TDM/EAS over COOP every time. Its just the lack of players...