someone want arrange a match?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
here is my contact, contact me to arrange matches, i'm always online with MSN, when i will come to PC i will read and respond!

hope to see you soon ....and numerous!

my contact : punisher_dio@hotmail.com

is MSN and my Email !

bye!

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
hi! i'm sorry i was out, now i'm back home, but i go to sleep :)
i see you added me in MSN! yeah!
see you soon, and for your "what type of match" ....for me every kind of match is good! i just want to play with / against humans! i'm bored of bots :)

see ya!

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
You should get Infiltration Server Radar or some similar device and just hop on whenever there are people playing. Usually at night European time or late afternoon North American time.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
I think it comes with the CE install , if not here it is.

Attachments

• ISR.rar
    548 KB · Views: 11

punitore

Dec 23, 2003
eh...i know you are right......anyway yesterday night i had good match with some guys from clan "69". it's not the great community of the old times....but it's still better than nothing :)

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
No time machine please - 5 years ago I had no internet so I woulnd't be able to play. And IMO it's not that bad nowadays, it even improved from [nearly] COOP only to COOP and TDM regularly. Now if there where just a few more regular DTAS sessions things would be even better.

On a sidenote: those 69s give me the creeps. Spacebaby headshot me nearly everytime he killed me last time I was on the server - I wonder if that's pratice or if he's just born with that gift..