G-Mac is in the house

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
In that case, I think "Transsexual" was the word that was evading you :p

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
"call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!! "

Wheras you prefer skirts, Rukee? :lol:
<j/k>

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee

call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

but hee has tits too! and he said that he even feels something while having intercourse...

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Balton.de

but hee has tits too! and he said that he even feels something while having intercourse...

His THING is really just his dick cut up.....so he`s feeling his dick rubbing up against someone elses dick.....
EEEeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
That makes him gay right........

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: Re: green tea

I don`t have another car...
well...wifes does...
I have a truck!

DOH! in december i can start to make my drivers license... its soo sucky here in germany... : ( and then i mght be abel to drive my dads Mercedes : ) ..... vito : ( boooh

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
and all my hoods in the world shall scream my name!!!

balton, to put it in a nutshell: "hood" is short for neighbourhood. or one's haunt if you will. there is no plural form of that word, at least none that would maintain its original meaning.
either you write and all my hood shall scream my name!!!
or something like and all my homies shall scream my name!!!
"homie" is short for homeboy/girl, being accquaintances from your "hood". since your hood is your hood the phrase "in the world" doesn't really make sense either way. maybe go for the alternative and all my groupies in the world shall scream my name!!! instead.

this lecture was brought to you by Rabid Wolf, chairman of the CRAP (Committee for Rebellious Application of Phrases)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001

His THING is really just his dick cut up.....so he`s feeling his dick rubbing up against someone elses dick.....
EEEeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
That makes him gay right........

all a vagina is is a dick that didnt drop anyway.
your todger was a vagina once rukee, that make you a lesbian? by your logic it does.

you girl with a hideously distended clitorus you.

@g-mac.

dont you just hate the way mororns like rukee always have to bring crotches into these discussions?

oh well. welcome back Macgregor.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Correct

this is very true. we are all female to start out. just that some of the embryos form their clitoris (heh funy word) form into a penis, urethra merges into there.
so rukee, when your f*cking your "wife" your saying that your having lesbian sex?
lmao.
mister cope is correct. due to your logic this makes us all lesbians.