Anyone know the name of the map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
That's the map. Two files because I had to split the archive to upload here.

Attachments

• DM-INF-ShootingRange2.part01.rar
    700 KB · Views: 13
  • DM-INF-ShootingRange2.part02.rar
    554.8 KB · Views: 15
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
@andy_kosela:
You're welcome.

Does it no longer come with 2.9? I spent so much time on that range testing stuff out :)
Since 2.9 has a revamped version of it, it doesn't have this old one. I still prefer this 2.86 training map in green, not the 2.9 desert one.

Same here, spent so much time there back in the 2.86 days. Loved shooting the M16A2 on the range, doing the ghost town with pistol. I ghosted to the sniper targets (you can't get there by foot) and actually did some CQB target shooting with the MP5. Letting the freeaim work (lowering sights, maneuvering by the door frame and raising the sights, aiming and fireing), it felt so real SWAT like, I still remember that moment, which is crazy. I still remember how I toyed around with the 2.86 ACOG scope freeaim (wich I always preferred over INF2.9, aswell as the whole freeaim).
The obstacle course was great, it captured that realistic mil-sim feel that later people would identify with the original Ghost Recon, INF did that before already.

This game was magic at that time and the memory still makes it stand out like it. I can't believe it is a long gone past.