Duke Nukem Forever

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Lol, so it will finally come out :D . Nice to hear that it will be based on the Unreal engine.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I gave up on Duke Nukem Forever a long time ago. Hell, I was like 11 when I first heard about it. I'm a very different person to back then. I've gone through puberty, lost my virginity, reached adulthood etc... George Broussard and probably his children will have died of old age by the time it hits the shelves.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
It will be ready when its ready. By that time we won't be ready to buy it. I was a huge DN fan but not being able to put out a game in a timely manner SUX. Might as well call it Duke Nukem Jr. Forever since Dukes probably old and retired by now. LOL

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
You do realize that was 5 years ago, right? I think DNF is going to suffer Daikatana syndrome. Also, it's due out December 1, 2005 :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
december 1, 2005 = roughly 6 years from the announcement onf DNF.

The only game I know of that has been in development this long is Daikatana. Well no even that wasn't in development this long.

HAHA

eLy

Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
all gamers should get together and NOT boycott the game by NOT buying it when it finally comes out.
let 3DRealms rot in hell for letting us wait so long.

prolly everyone's quit in that company anyway...it's just george broussard with 10 fake forum logins posting stuff in his forums and enjoying to mess with us !=)