High-res Compressed Textures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Grain1

May 3, 2000
How do I use the High-res Compressed Textures
on the second cd in D3D or Opengl.I am able to use them with my savage4 card using S3MeTal. I also have a geforce and I have read that the 513 or 516 drivers support Compressed Textures but i cant seem to get them to work with High-res Textures .If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

------------------

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
I have only heard of metal being able to be used with a Geforce in QIII and that was with a reg`s hack. Havent read or heard of anyone being able to use metal in Ut (with a geforce).
Sorry

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
I have a SR9 Video card that uses the compression, but is laggy and slow but looks damn good!

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
Super(ST)Trooper copyright 1999
Jenny needs a vacation!

H

Haades`FW

Like it has been said in a post not long ago, the compressed textures works only in S3MeTaL, so you can't play them in D3D or opengl with your geforce.. maybe there'll be an update to this soon.. who know!

Haades