SkeletalMesh and AnimationMesh

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Teoma

Nov 19, 2008
Hi, i have a Question about SkeletalMesh and AnimationMesh, its possible to open AnimationMesh In UnrealEngineRuntime .And how to export SkeletalMesh from ukx .I heard that is a Patch for UnrealEngineRuntime which allows to import Ukx in UnrealEngineRuntime.If who knows something write here

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
It's not possible to export animated meshes. ".UKX" is just another package extension. In theory you could open a UTX file in the StaticMesh browser or a UAX file in the Texture browser without any problems. In fact, the result would be the same as if you loaded it in the "correct" browser for the file type.

Teoma

Nov 19, 2008
It's not possible to export animated meshes. ".UKX" is just another package extension. In theory you could open a UTX file in the StaticMesh browser or a UAX file in the Texture browser without any problems. In fact, the result would be the same as if you loaded it in the "correct" browser for the file type.

bad for me :(

You know program - Blender ??? this program can import raw files ,i have raw files , that contain animation and skeleton, but l2 raw files are coded . You know any plugin for Blender , to open Correctly l2 raw files , or some decoders

Last edited:

Teoma

Nov 19, 2008
bad for me :(

You know program - Blender ??? this program can import raw files ,i have raw files , that contain animation and skeleton, but l2 raw files are coded . You know any plugin for Blender , to open Correctly l2 raw files , or some decoders

I Fiend what i need .Ukx viewer .Wher can i fiend new UnrealEngine Runtime