Voodoo3 Likes Windows Too Much

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent BUM

Dec 20, 1999
oh yeah i remember now, those *cough!* Voodoo 3 *cough!* don't support 32 bit rendering! They only do poor 16 bit rendering. Guess I'm too used to my TNT 2 Ultra

TheQat

Dec 1, 1999
Visit site
I just got a brand new Voodoo3 2000 PCI and everything is working fine EXCEPT (isn't that always the way?) that UT displays in your average Joe Windows window. It also won't let UT save the settings I choose via Glide (which I have selected). I have those drivers 3dfx released on the 17th.

Anyone else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

--Qat

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
this debate is old. if u play online its so fast and furious you couldnt give a damn about 32-bit color, bump mapping or other **** like that. v3 is all about speed, and for that it kicks tnt2's *** .