Hint to crash the editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Create a new realtime procedural texture.

Operate Ued while doing shots eventually causes a crash although I'm not sure why.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
If you want a slaughter house...

Click the cube button on the left tab, subtrac it, add 1 light, let the light to default settings, add 4 player starts, a flak canon and a redeemer.

h0ok

Sep 21, 2005
www.plogfors.com
Show a pirate how the editor works and then leave him alone for a few minutes, and meanwhile get some grogg in the kitchen, when u are back there is no pirate and computer left just a bloody note?? scream wtf and read the note... "Shiver me timbers me borrow your treasure map brb!"

Hate that.....:mad:

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
- Open an image from the disk in the 2d shape editor
- Import 6 textures and make a CubeMap.... then try to re-import one of the textures :mad:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Make a Deco layer, Duplicate it from the terrain tool box (lol crash)

loleh0jr.gif

-Delete vertices from a shape until it's left as a straight line, with only 2 points. Then click the ADD button. (or subtract...)

-Also, i get the same problem trying to chancge the colors / hues / or birghtness of more than 1 light actor at a time. Even if all I do is attempt to open the little color menu that can pop up in the light proprties window. I don't even have to change anything,.. :con:

If anyone knows a method, I'd love to be able to group my lighting, and work out a method for adjusting light actors in groups all at the same time.

I have had some success adjusting multiple lights as long as they all have the EXACT same settings to begin with. Is it just a fluke or is it how it's supposed to work?

Rein

Feb 8, 2006
Select difrent lights and one light with a corona then try to change the colour :)

SlipStreams_65

User Titles are Useless.
Dec 29, 2005
Kingdom of boredom
Not in UT2004 Editor, but in another UED3 I used you could open a new properties window for each actor you had selected....guess what happened when I selected all 5000 actors in my level and pressed it :lol: