Hint to crash the editor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
Burningmace said:
- Put thermite on your gfx card and light it with magnesium ribbon.

Potassium Permanginate and Glycerin are obviously the prefered igniters.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I haven't tried it, but I suspect editing an emitter so that it spits out 1,000,000 particles a second might make it crash.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
-Play with the Particle Editor for around 10 minutes, then, go play with time settings.

Killavirus

May 2, 2005
The_Head said:
Well using the undo button seems to do a good job....

Rebuilding the level whist trying to open UED for a second time..... (crashes my comp :p)

Well i know for sure if you use projectors and try the undo button it will crash without even showing a error screen

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Kantham said:
-Smooth the terrain edge :angst++:

Works but makes the terrain go really f*cked and extreme heights and lows stretching the terrain to it's maximum in both directions.

- Put a shader option to the shader itself. Works with FinalBlends, Panners, Combiners, CubeMaps, TexEnvMaps etc. etc. Everything that involves a texture material.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I know what you are talking about

But for my problem you have it or don't. It don't happen to everyone.

It's just if i go smooth the edge. Everything is perfect.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
-Create a ONS map , duplicate the side , make jumpads , save the map.

Get back on it 2 days later to realize that each change you make will make the editor Crash in a mather of second and don't save anything at all , even after a build all that took 17 minutes of your life to build. Hell :mad:.

Result = 2 month of work Scraped. I really need to get that fixed.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Turns2Ashes said:
That crashes yours? Sounds like a personal problem to me. :p

I guess it already happened to me once. I can't tell for ued2.0 or 3.0, but it don't happened lately.